Instruction On Updating SynScan Hand Controller's Firmware
Size: 198 KB | 02-11-2017 | SynScan V4 Hand Controller
SynScan Firmware Loader Version 3.3
This is the tools for updating the firmware of SynScan V3 and SynScan V4 hand controller. It runs on Windows PC.
Size: 827 KB | 11-01-2017 | SynScan V4 Hand Controller
SynScan Hand Controller for all GO-TO mount, Version 4.39.05
This firmware support alt-az mount and equatorial mounts.
What's new in this update?
1. Update and correct the Solar Tracking speed in the Solar Track Mode. The Solar Track Mode is a new fuction to track the Sun and does not need an alignment.
2. To use this Solar Track Mode function:
1) Polar align the equatorial mount or level the base of the Alt-Az mount.
2) Finish the initialization on SynScan. No alignment is needed.
3) Activate "Solar Track Mode." Now the mount will start working at solar tracking speed until exiting the "Solar Track Mode".
4) Center the Sun in FOV with SynScan hand controller.
5) Start observing.
Warning: Your telescope must be capable of observing the Sun safely.
3. Fix minor bugs.
Size: 639 KB | 04-08-2017 | SynScan V4 Hand Controller
SynScan Hand Controller for AllView mount, Version 4.09.01
This firmware supports AllView mount.
1. Modified the picture number of each layer (row) in wide-angle Easy Pano Mode to keep the same for each layer.
2. Add backlash compensation in both Video Coursing and Time Lapse Modes to eliminate backlash lagging at beginning of slewing.
3. Fix bugs in the star alignment that the mount will start fast slewing when the star alingment is finished. It usuallly happened in southern hemisphere.
Size: 590 KB | 21-06-2016 | SynScan V4 Hand Controller