SYNSCAN V4 HAND CONTROL INSTRUCTION MANUAL (V4.39.04)
What's new in this update?
1. A "Solar Track Mode" is added in the UTILITY menu.
To use this new function:
1) Polar align the equatorial mount or level the base of the Alt-Az mount.
2) Finish the initialization on SynScan. No alignment is needed.
3) Activate "Solar Track Mode." Now the mount will start working at solar tracking speed until exiting the "Solar Track Mode".
4) Center the Sun in FOV with SynScan hand controller.
5) Start observing.
Warning: Your telescope must be capable of observing the Sun safely.
Size: 1.23 MB | 24-01-2017 | SynScan Hand Control and SynScan App
SynScan V3 Hand Controller Instruction (V3.36)
Size: 974K | 10-11-2014 | SynScan Hand Control and SynScan App
SYNSCAN HAND CONTROL VERSION 2.05 AND BEFORE
For all telescopes/mounts with SynScan 2.05 hand control (Check your hand control for version number).
Size: 524K | 21-09-2011 | SynScan Hand Control and SynScan App
SynScan Tour Instruction Manual
Size: 22.3M | 06-10-2011 | SynScan Hand Control and SynScan App