SYNSCAN FIRMWARELOADER VER 3.3
Size: 827K | 04-11-2014 | AZ/EQ SynScan Firmware
SYNSCAN FIRMWARE UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
There have been minor changes made to the firmware update procedures. Make sure that you read this important information before updating the firmware. Should this information be inconsistent with the instruction manual you receive with the product, please follow the steps in this file instead.
RELEASED October 25, 2007
Size: 21504000 | 07-10-2011 | AZ/EQ SynScan Firmware
SYNSCAN HAND CONTROLLER FIRMWARE V3.39.05
This new SynScan Hand Controller firmware release is an update from the previous SynScan Firmware Version 03.39.03.
What's new in this update?
1. Update and correct the Solar Tracking speed in the Solar Track Mode. The Solar Track Mode is a new fuction to track the Sun and does not need an alignment.
2. To use this Solar Track Mode function:
1) Polar align the equatorial mount or level the base of the Alt-Az mount.
2) Finish the initialization on SynScan. No alignment is needed.
3) Activate "Solar Track Mode." Now the mount will start working at solar tracking speed until exiting the "Solar Track Mode".
4) Center the Sun in FOV with SynScan hand controller.
5) Start observing.
Warning: Your telescope must be capable of observing the Sun safely.
3. Fix minor bugs.
Size: 411 KB | 04-08-2017 | AZ/EQ SynScan Firmware