AZ-EQ6 Instruction Manual
Size: 21504000 | 28-04-2016 | AZ-EQ SynScan
AZ-EQ5 Instruction Manual
Size: 6.8M | 27-08-2015 | AZ-EQ SynScan
SYNSCAN HAND CONTROLLER FIRMWAE V4.39.05
This new SynScan Hand Controller firmware release is an update from the previous SynScan Firmware Version 04.39.04.
What's new in this update?
1. Update and correct the Solar Tracking speed in the Solar Track Mode. The Solar Track Mode is a new fuction to track the Sun and does not need an alignment.
2. To use this Solar Track Mode function:
1) Polar align the equatorial mount or level the base of the Alt-Az mount.
2) Finish the initialization on SynScan. No alignment is needed.
3) Activate "Solar Track Mode." Now the mount will start working at solar tracking speed until exiting the "Solar Track Mode".
4) Center the Sun in FOV with SynScan hand controller.
5) Start observing.
Warning: Your telescope must be capable of observing the Sun safely.
3. Fix minor bugs.
Size: 638 KB | 04-08-2017 | AZ-EQ SynScan